I Love Lloret

Welcome to 'I Love Lloret' a NEW Lloret de mar blog where we plan to explore everything about Lloret, the weather, the town, the people, the bars and clubs..everything of interest any questions or suggestions? I love Lloret, do you? please contact Maggie Vinall: cheerslloret@googlemail.com

Sunday 30 September 2012

I Love Lloret de mar Peoples popular beach march

I LOVE LLORET..Marxa popular 'Platges les de Lloret' is a fun sightseeing walk held on the last Sunday in September to coincide with 'world tourism day'.
Travel by bus or boat to Cala Canyelles and start the 11km walk along coastal paths to Santa Cristina, beautiful views of stunning scenery on arrival each walker receives a certificate and local vino plus barbecued sardines in a real party atmosphere.
Have a look:

No comments:

Post a Comment