I Love Lloret

Welcome to 'I Love Lloret' a NEW Lloret de mar blog where we plan to explore everything about Lloret, the weather, the town, the people, the bars and clubs..everything of interest any questions or suggestions? I love Lloret, do you? please contact Maggie Vinall: cheerslloret@googlemail.com

Tuesday 9 October 2012

I Love Lloret de mar market

I LOVE LLORET MARKET..Tuesday is Lloret de mar market day 100s of stalls set up close to the Hotel Olympic every week. Theres a wide variety of goods on offer including shoes, handbags, all sorts of T shirts and clothes, toys and souvenirs, at the far end of the market there are fruit/veg stalls selling a magnificent array of goods.
Lloret market is a fun way to pass a couple of hours and maybe pick up a bargain!.

No comments:

Post a Comment