I Love Lloret

Welcome to 'I Love Lloret' a NEW Lloret de mar blog where we plan to explore everything about Lloret, the weather, the town, the people, the bars and clubs..everything of interest any questions or suggestions? I love Lloret, do you? please contact Maggie Vinall: cheerslloret@googlemail.com

Saturday 9 February 2013

I Love Lloret de mar, Carnival 2013

I love Lloret de mar... Carnival is the biggest lloret fiesta of the year festivities start with the arrival of the carnival king on the friday evening with the whole town joining in the activities and parades.
Most of the bars & clubs have their own themed parties, this really is a giant celebration..dont miss it!!.
Thank you for the excellent photo's below taken by Mediterranean Sand hotel, situated at the castle end of Lloret de mar by Sa Caleta beach..very pretty place